June 1, 2022
December 11, 2022
2. If you are a minor, please obtain the consent of a legal representative, such as a person with parental authority, before using the Services. In addition, User under the age of 18 may not use the Services.
2. Ringi reserves the right to deny User registration if Ringi determines that any of the following conditions are present at the time of User registration.- The applicant has applied for registration without following the procedures specified by Ringi.
3. If there is any change in the registered information, the User shall notify Ringi of such change without delay in a manner prescribed by Ringi.
2. User agrees to keep the information Ringi requires upon registration ("Registration Information") up to date. Ringi shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the User due to inaccurate or false Registration Information.
1. You shall be responsible for managing your Registration Information strictly to prevent unauthorized use and shall not allow any third party to use your Registration Information, or lend, assign, transfer, change the name of, sell, or otherwise dispose of your Registration Information.
2. Ringi may deem all activities conducted on the Site using the Registration Information provided by the User to be the acts of the User who has provided such Registration Information.
You must observe the following rules to protect your password from being used by a third party:- Use a password that cannot be easily guessed by a third party.
4. The User shall be responsible for any damages caused by insufficient management of the Registration Information, errors in use, or use by a third party, and Ringi shall not be liable for any such damages. In addition, the User shall compensate Ringi and any third party for any damages incurred by Ringi or any third party due to unauthorized use of the Registration Information.
- “AI Assistant" is a function that provides answers from AI (hereinafter referred to as the “Generated Content ") depending on the User's questions (hereinafter referred to as the " AI Assistant ").
- “Relationship Consultant" means a person (hereinafter referred to as the “Consultant") who provides information, knowledge, advice, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Advice, etc.") to a User.
- “Consultation" is a process of the Consultant providing the User with Advice, etc.
- “Insights” and “Recommendations” contents are the contents of the app provided by Ringi.
User understands that Generated Content from AI assistant can be inaccurate, lack of common sense and inappropriate time to time. It should not be used as a substitute for legal, mental, medical, or other qualified professional advice and User shall seek independent professional guidance on such matters. If the User is currently under the care of a mental health professional, the User will consult with a mental health professional.
You further agree that you will use the Services:
- Only in a lawful manner and in compliance with all applicable laws;
- In a manner that does not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any of Ringi’s or of any other person or entity;
- As it relates to Generated Content, in a manner that is consistent with the OpenAI mission and Charter, which is incorporated herein by reference, as determined by OpenAI in its sole discretion;
User understands that Consultation is not to be used as a substitute for legal, mental, medical, or other qualified professional advice and User shall seek independent professional guidance on such matters. If the User is currently under the care of a mental health professional, the User will consult with a mental health professional.
Consultants define their services as follows.
(i) "One-Time Request."
Each request is sent and received only once between the User and the Consultant.
The User can send a one-time request and the Consultant will send a one-time response.
2) "Message Chat”
This service allows User to access chat rooms with Consultant and get Consultation via text only.
User can send up to 50 messages.
There is no limit to the number of replies from Consultant.
3) "Interactive Consultation".
This is a video or audio Consultation.
The User requests an appointment through the Ringi application for a time slot of 30, 60, or 90 minutes.
Expiration Date for Message Chat
“Message chats” have an expiration date.
The expiration date is 60 days from the date the Consultant agrees to work with the User and the chat is opened between the Consultant and the User.
Rescheduling or Cancellation of Consultation Date and Time by the User
If the User wishes to change the date and time of an accepted request, the User may do so at the desired date and time.
The accepted date and time can be changed free of charge up to 24 hours prior to the start of the Consultation. After this time, the Consultation fee will be charged, even if the Consultation does not take place.
If the user wishes to cancel an accepted request, he/she may do so free of charge up to 24 hours prior to the start of the Consultation. After this time, a Consultation fee will be charged even if the Consultation does not take place.
- If the User cancels a Consultation after the appointment has been confirmed, the User may cancel the Consultation up to 24 hours prior to the start of the Consultation free of charge. The payment used for the appointment will be refunded to the User. After this time limit, the payment used for the Consultation will not be returned to the user.
- Payment will be refunded to the user if the Consultation is cancelled by the Consultant.
- If you change the date of your Consultation after you have confirmed your appointment, you may do so at no charge up to 24 hours prior to the start of your Consultation. After this time limit, the Consultation cannot be changed. No payment will be refunded to the User.
User understands that “Insights” and “Recommendations” contents are not to be used as a substitute for legal, mental, medical, or other qualified professional advice and User shall seek independent professional guidance on such matters. If the User is currently under the care of a mental health professional, the User will consult with a mental health professional.
The contents may contain sexually explicit matters. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Service.
If you submit any Content to Ringi (hereinafter referred to as the "Contributed Content"), including articles, blog posts, videos, etc. you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute, and sublicense the Contributed Content.
Subscriptions. Ringi requires payment of a fee for use of the Services (or certain portions thereof) and you agree to pay such fees.
The User shall be responsible for all costs associated with the purchase, installation, or maintenance of terminal equipment, packet and data usage fees, and any other costs associated with the use of the Services.
By subscribing to our Services, you agree to the following terms:
Your Subscription will automatically renew monthly unless you choose to cancel it.
Your Subscription fees are non-refundable, even if you cancel your Subscription before the end of the current billing cycle.
We reserve the right to change the Subscription fees at any time, but we will provide you with advance notice before doing so.
If you choose to cancel your Subscription, you acknowledge and agree that:
Your Subscription fees are non-refundable, even if you cancel before the end of the current billing cycle.
We will not prorate any remaining Subscription fees if you cancel before the end of the current billing cycle.
You will continue to have access to the Services under Subscription until the end of the current billing cycle, at which point your Subscription will be terminated.
(c) Free Trial:
By signing up for a free trial of our Services, you agree to the following terms:
Your free trial will last until specified limits, after which you will be offered for use under Subscription.
Your Subscription fees, if any, will be charged monthly unless otherwise specified.
Your Subscription fees are non-refundable, even if you cancel your Subscription before the end of the free trial limits or the current billing cycle.
We reserve the right to change the Subscription fees at any time, but we will provide you with advance notice before doing so.
(d) Freemium Model:
By using our Services, you acknowledge and agree that:
Certain portions of our Services are available for free, with the option to upgrade to a paid Subscription for additional features and benefits.
We reserve the right to change the features and benefits available in the free version of our Services at any time.
By participating in our point rewards for activities (hereinafter referred to as the “Point rewards”), you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
The Point rewards you earn through your use of our Services have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash or other prizes.
We reserve the right to modify the ways in which you can earn Point rewards and the rewards available for redeeming Point rewards at any time.
Your Point rewards will expire after a specified period of time
In using the Services, the User is prohibited from committing any of the following acts. If a User commits any of the prohibited acts, Ringi may, without prior notice, delete the relevant information, suspend the use of the Services, or revoke the User's user status. If the User causes any damage to Ringi, other Users, or any third party, the User shall compensate for such damage at the User's own responsibility and expense.
1) Any act that offends public order and morals or laws and regulations.
2) Criminal acts or acts that encourage criminal acts.
3) Acts of using the Services for the purpose of meeting other unknown users or consultants.
4) Use of the Services for purposes different from those for which it was provided.
5) Use the Services using another User's Registration Information or disclose or provide Registration Information to another person.
6) Acts of infringing the rights of other User or third parties
7) Infringement of intellectual property rights, honor, privacy rights, portrait rights, or other rights.
8) Acts that may cause racial discrimination, gender discrimination, or other forms of discrimination.
9) Acts of transmitting or posting programs, etc. that destroy or interfere with the functions of software, hardware, etc. used by third parties.
10) Acts of leaking business secrets, etc.
11) Acts of adapting, altering, or deleting the Services.
12) Acts of using this Site as a method of advertising, sales, or marketing.
13) Collecting the personal information of other User without permission, apart from the specifications of this service.
14) Interfering with the operation of this Services or the use of this Services by another User. Unauthorized use of another user's email address or other personal information.
15) Unauthorized posting of another person's e-mail address, telephone number, financial institution account number, address, or other information.
16) Use, resell, reproduce, translate, or adapt the information, functions, or system of this Site, or use it for business purposes, or any other secondary use or reproduction of this Site.
17) Breaking the security code of the Site, using security bugs, generating unauthorized access, disassembling, decompiling, or reverse engineering the Site.
18) The act of transferring another User's information to a third party.
19) Harassing other User or other third parties.
20) Acts of posting expressions that glorify, induce, or encourage suicide, drug abuse, etc.
21) Posting information that contains false content.
22) Posting information on chain mail, MLM (multi-level marketing), or any other pyramid scheme or pyramid scheme, or any similar activity, or any activity that is deemed to have the potential to do so.
23) Interfering with Ringi's business.
24) Any other acts Ringi deems inappropriate.
The Services may not operate properly depending on your environment (OS, etc.).
Ringi shall not be liable for any leakage or loss of information data transmitted, received, exchanged, or stored through the Services, infringement of third-party rights, or any other damages incurred by User or third parties in connection with the Services. Ringi makes no warranty of any kind regarding the Services or information provided in connection with the Services, including, but not limited to, any warranty of completeness, accuracy, reliability, or usefulness.
For inquiries, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Established June 1, 2022
Previous version: June 1, 2022